A user can be assigned several roles. Switching between them is performed by clicking on the “Role” button in the upper part of client area. The default user role must be configured in GEMFrame metatool utility.
Client area is divided into several working spaces:
- the upper space containing information about the currently logged on user (name and role) and exit button;
- folder (inbox) hierarchy;
- content space (case list in a table view);
- the lower space containing language switches (English/Russian).
A user can change the location of working spaces:
- hide or unhide them
- move folder hierarchy to the left or to the right part of client area or split the area in any other way
3. Screen view
System administrator must use GEMFrame metatool utility to add or remove folders for the certain user or to add, remove or rename inbox table columns.
A user must provide a username and a password and choose “1-GEM/AP” in the “Application” field at system logon (registration) page in the browser
Depending on the user role and access rights, client area will be similar to following