Digital maps nyc
City: New York
Area: 36 sq.km.
Data Relevance: 2011
Sources: Stereo pairs of middle-resolution satellite images with 2.0-2.5 m resolution and high-resolution mono satellite images with 0.5 m resolution
Data format: Mentum Planet or any other format upon your request.
Vector data list
- International motor roads
- Regional motor roads
- Town street axial lines
- Other roads
- Coastline of rivers, lakes. Less 10m width rivers.
- Administrative borders
- Open area with little or no vegetation
- Small open land area with no vegetation surrounded by mean urban, dense urban, or residential.
- Territory of airport
- Ocean and Sea
- Rivers and canals with width > 10 m. Lakes, water body
- Forested lands with heights > 20 m. No distinction is made between deciduous and coniferous
- Vegetation land in urban environment (parks, cemeteries, recreation zones)
- Area with mixed low vegetation, bushes and few trees.
- Marshlands, rice fields, swamps
- Urban apartment blocks with heights 3-7 floors. The streets structure is regular.
- Dense urban apartment blocks with heights 3-7 floors.
- Built-up area in rural surrounding (villages, rest homes, gardens).
- Industrial and commercial buildings with large footprints (industrial zones, storehouses, garages, business shopping centers, shopping malls).
- Individual houses and gardens in urban and suburban environment. The streets structure is regular. Average height of buildings is 1-3 floors
- Dense built-up area with individual houses in urban and suburban environment. The streets structure is irregular. Average height of buildings is 1-3 floors
- Urban apartment blocks with heights > 7 floors. The streets structure is regular.(Usually considered as micro districts with regular buildings)
- Dense built-up area with building’s heights > 7 floors (without stand-alone buildings). Financial and business districts.
- Stand-alone high towers or skyscrapers higher than 7 floors.
- Irregular buildings without vegetation that include 1-6 floors buildings from different classes.
- Dense irregular buildings without vegetation that include 1-6 floors buildings from different classes.