Galantis, Inc. is pleased to announce a consulting practice focused on implementing and optimizing business applications based on IBM® Content Navigator.
Content Navigator includes features that make it incredibly easy to create, share, manage, and collaborate on content on all devices within all of IBM’s ECM major products and key partner solutions. Because it is also an open framework, it is the most effective way for partners and clients to simplify and accelerate development of custom user experiences on mobile, web, and desktop.
IBM® Content Navigator enables your business to:
- Deliver content on any devicein order to drive better and faster decision making and provide access to content anywhere work is done
- Secure collaborationbetween individuals, teams, clients and suppliers through teamspaces and content sharing
- Integrate Content intensive solutionsand applications through open APIs to promote extensibility and data integration
- Use with a variety of IBM productsto provide an intuitive mobile content collaboration experience with extensive content management capabilities. This includes IBM FileNet P8, IBM Content Manager, IBM Content Manager OnDemand, IBM Connections, IBM Case Manager and Case Foundation, IBM Content Analytics and more.
Video-centric business solutions:
In particular, many organizations are implementing applications to publish, manage, monetize and analyze their video and other rich-media content for both internal use by employees and business partners, and for external use by customers and prospects. Distributed organizations leverage video for better communication and collaboration, both domestically and globally.
Example applications include:
- Employee training
- Corporate communications
- Corporate knowledge sharing
- Employee on-boarding
- Product marketing and brand awareness
- External corporate communications
- Help desk and customer support
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) systems are particularly effective in archiving and managing any type of content. Their integration with a video platform makes it a powerful and complete solution for delivering and collaborating on this video and rich-media content. Furthermore, Content Navigator streamlines and accelerates the development and deployment of these video-centric applications.
Galantis, Inc. was founded in 1999 and has extensive experience in the development of business-critical systems based on IBM ECM technologies, and in particular, in the integration of video into business solutions using ECM and Content Navigator/Case Manager.
For more information, or to discuss your project requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org